Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh the weather outside is frightful...


But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Sorry for the long hiatus guys. For awhile I just didn't have time to go onto the computer and write a blog. I am hoping that with christmas around the corner I will maybe have some extra time inside to sit down and write on my computer. So sit back, go get your self a warm cup of hot cocoa and take a little time to read this post :)


Today was the first snow of the season! I guess not techinally, but it was the first snow that stuck on the ground. So the first snow that comes, everyone has to remember to be careful while driving. I'm not going to lie, I always forget how careful you actually have to be on the road...until I start to slip :/
I hope to get outside more this winter, and go snowboarding which I love to do! Unfortuanately I did not buy a season pass this year. I really wish I would have, and I still can, so we will see. I actually really like to snowboard, and I would put up a picture of my snowboard, but there are none to be found! :(
My other favorite thing that I would love to do this winter, is go out and take some pictures. I took a few last  year, but not as many as I would have liked. Its all because I get cold quite easily, so being outside for about 10 minutes makes me freeze! Which isn't fun at all. But, here are some photo's for you to enjoy.




These are the best ones of the few I took, yeah I'm not a proffessional photographer so don't make fun! har har.

Christie I need to post a picture for you, so here it is.
 
Look at the COOL effects I did.
(psst. the program is cyberlink youcam)


Well uh, that is all I have for today. I shall blog again soon.
Tata for now :)



3 comments:

  1. Oh Marina that last pic was so weird!! But the 2 outside ones are beautiful. There's a gift idea, print and frame a couple pics for me :D Geez, I'm always thinking of myself haha
    Glad to read your blogs! How do I bookmark it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! and that is a good idea :)

    and you just highlight the URL and drag it into your bookmark thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahah love the pictures!!

    The second picture is pretty--it's my fave of the post.
    But man oh man I gotta go try out cyberlink youcam!!
    OMG!

    ReplyDelete