Thursday, December 17, 2009

Music, Music, Music!

So lately I have been listening a lot to Brandi Carlile. She is actually amazing. I first heard her on Grey's Anatomy and after that I downloaded a few of her albums and she is really good!
I personally like her newest album the best its called "Give Up the Ghost"


Thats the album cover, go listen to some of the songs...right now!
I am not to sure how to add a video in...but go to youtube right now...or any other way you choose to listen to music and listen to this album! My favorite songs are 'That Year' and 'Before it Breaks'

Its actually interesting I read about the meaning to the song 'That Year' and its about a friend she had in high school who chose to end their life with suicide. It really makes you think, why some people chose to end their lives with suicide. If you watch one of the live videos of her playing this on youtube she explains why she wrote the song, and how she thought of it.

Well I think everyone should go an listen right now, its a beautiful song. I would love to learn how to play guitar so I could sing it! I looked up the guitar tabs and it doesn't seem too hard. But I have no experience in playing guitar so I think it would be hard to learn.

So now that this post is over, you can go over to youtube and listen to this wonderful song and then you will know what I'm talking about! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha you can use my guitar if you want!!

    Well, I'm listening to it now, it just started. I'll tell ya how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty.

    P.s. I love your new blog layout.

    ReplyDelete