Sunday, August 23, 2009

New at blogging.

So a lot of people I know have been getting into this whole blogging thing. And I've always wanted to blog, and I thought about doing it and..now I am!

If you have time after reading this you should read some other really great blogs ...
my sisters blog (thats a link.. CLICK IT) its called "I fold omelettes" and it's really interesting.
you should also read my sisters boyfriends blog I also think thats a great blog.
SO read them both...and mine :)

Anyways I think I should explain the title of this blog, well lately all I do is sleep. Seriously, I work like 3-4 hours a day...then come home and sleep. Yeah I guess that makes me sound kinda lame...but see I do go out and do things with friends but I'm just tired when I'm with them!
Like today for example, last night I went to bed at midnight and woke up around 9:30. Thats roughly 8 to 9 hours which is the recommended dose! Anyway, I woke up and went to work. I worked until 2 and then I went car shopping with my dad.
The entire car ride, I was just getting more and more tired...to where I couldnt keep my eyes open. Then I got home around 5ish and slept until 7 and now I am writing this.
So why am I still tired?! I ask myself the same question.
So here I some to Google, and search ways to make yourself less tired. I learned some actually interesting things.
One of the things that I might actually try is "Drink enough water"
who knew that water affected your energy level? Not me..
This website claims that drinking less then 8 cups of water a day (the recommended dosage) makes your more sluggish. So me? Yes. I NEVER drink water.
I texted this to a friend and her response: "I'm going to force you to drink water the next time I see you."
Well hey I'm glad someones going to force me!
So I think this next week I will try and drink the recommended dosage and drink lots of water...maybe I will be more awake (:
I shall keep you posted!
Tata for now fellow readers :)

4 comments:

  1. hey good for you, starting a blog!! (and thanks for mentioning mine.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Thanks for the link!
    I'm so excited that everyone's getting blogs now, it's way too fun to handle.

    You DO sleep a lot. The other day when we were watching CSI you slept through like 3 straight episode... and you LOVE CSI!

    Well, I have heard exercise helps too. Plan B?

    ReplyDelete
  3. your right i slept throught CSI, something might be wrong with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you have sleep apnea or some other weird sleep disorder and you need to do a sleep study? But first drink water and perhaps try to eat a little more regularly and healthily (I don't think that is really a word).
    We all vow to remind you to drink water!!!! Put my email in so I receive updates when you post new blog writings, OK?
    I can't wait to read more and I love your title!

    ReplyDelete